FIND ME HERE...
vamseedharr@gmail.com

search whatever you want right from here...

Google

Sunday 23 September 2007

>Unconditional love a.k.a. Mother... :)

Been listening to the song "lukka chuppi" from u know it... ya... Rang De Basanti...

Its been almost 8 months since I left home... been here in the US, trying to study, to get somewhere in life, to settle, to accomplish a dream...

My mom used to ask me (jab main chota tha) what I would want to become after I grew up... I would say I wanna become a scientist... now, I look at myself and see that it might take me just another 4 yrs to make those words come true... :)

I dont even wanna imagine my mom's feelings after those 4 yrs... I just want to see it... I am sure its happiness to the utmost ever possible... thats probably the least I could do to her...

yahan sab kuch hai maa phir bhi... lage bin tere mujhko akela... how apt are those lyrics from the song...

Havent slept at all this night... most part of the night went away in listening to this song over and over again... Its one of the best starts to a day I could have ever had... The weather looks great outside... and it has started on an amazing note deep inside... :) Couldnt get better...

I miss you, I love you amma... u r the best...

6 comments:

Musings... said...

Yeah...honestly...that is so true...what we are aiming to become all our lives...it is right within our reach...infact it used to be the future before but right now...it is the present and we are accomplishing it right now...how time passes by, right? and guess what...I love my mom too...she is just wonderful...honestly! just wonderful! Moving from India...and coming here...it is a big move...quite an adjustment...! but you will be fine...you still have the spark! don't you? [;)]

M A said...

senti mental!!!!

Divyaa said...

u r ABSOLUTELY rite (first time tho) that mom always hav a special place in r heart n life irrespective of r age or where v r at the moment..

Rafiki said...

Very beautiful!!

Incorrigible said...

Finally ....u ended up nostalgic. I certify that you absolutely normal.

Preethi Simha said...

hey..that was indeed sweet.