FIND ME HERE...
vamseedharr@gmail.com

search whatever you want right from here...

Google

Sunday 8 July 2007

>Blogging!!

A place to unwind, a place to relax after a long day, a place to pen down everything that you saw, heard or felt that day and often relating it to something that happened in the past too...

A virtual diary that you could maintain, for people to read your thoughts, for you to read and analyze yourself, to retrospect and learn, to relearn what you might have forgotten down the lanes of time...

To get nostalgic, to get angry on yourself, to laugh at yourself, maybe even to shed a few tears once in a while...

Blogging was never my cup of tea... though it became, just a few months back... and I am enjoying my cup very much...

Saw the power of blogs right from the time when Tsunami hit us!

Makes me feel happy that I blog too... just a thot I wanted to share... coz, i guess blogs is all about thots... right?

4 comments:

Divyaa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Divyaa said...

I agree 100%...tho sometimes it may feel like u r letting ppl take a peek in ur pvt emotions..but sometimes it just helps...

Unknown said...

Nothing wrong in letting ppl see what u feel... as long as u know what u think ppl shud know about u... its a fine line... :)

Rafiki said...

I agree, a nice place to unwind and let thoughts, emotions and imagination overtake u... :)