FIND ME HERE...
vamseedharr@gmail.com

search whatever you want right from here...

Google

Tuesday 8 May 2007

>just a moody scribble...

I often stand still, always making a futile effort to absorb all the "fragrant colors" of those tall, dark and handsome beings. I luv to touch them, feel their touch on me, experience the ecstacy. Alas, so near, yet so far.

Once in a while I do get to see them "naked". But, the joy increases manifold seeing them getting dressed and rediscovering their magnificience.

I work for them here... The office is always a busy place. Lots of paperwork going on. I do a part of the cleaning process, though I mainly manage the food section. I ensure that I give the quality of service they deserve. I also am a part of the orphanage maintained by them. They are pretty busy... quite a few vistors everyday.

Occassionally, visitors are invited to breakfast, lunch or dinner, which ever is feasible and sometimes even for a stay. And I get to do most of the work during these sessions. The guests talk to me, quite a few times. Most of them are nice, but a few are real crooks. I do find a few gazes fixed on the children of the orphanage. I have my doubts on these crooks about a few missing children.

Summer is a busy season for me, a cart-load of pressure always on the food section. I just manage to make the ends meet. The only respite is that the cleaning section isn't much of a problem during this time.

I get the privilege to catch them in their varying moods during work. Sometimes, I see them going green with envy, sometimes red with anger. Whatever their mood be, they are absolutely amusing to watch, totally engrossed in their work, not a minute to spare. This is the part that makes me stand there and watch them, touch them, feel their touch on me, enjoy the ecstacy.




I am the water.


2 comments:

Rafiki said...

Was just browsing. Liked this post :)

Unknown said...

Thank you... :)